If you’re reading this, you’re probably looking for a way to track down someone’s iPhone. Perhaps you’re simply wondering about the whereabouts of a family member, or you’re concerned because he or she is late for school or work. We’ll see 3 Excellent Methods for tracking iPhone with only phone number and how to accomplish so successfully in this article.
It might be difficult to create a secure digital environment for individuals you care about. You can’t keep an eye on them at all times and be aware of everything they do online. It’s comforting to know that contemporary technology can save the day.
Because so many people in the United States own iPhones, their loved ones frequently look for ways to track iPhone location by phone number. If you’re one of them, we strongly advise you to continue reading.
Why do we need to Track an iPhone by Number?
Although Android devices are used by the majority of smartphone users globally, the younger generation in the United States favors iPhones. According to the Piper Sandler semi-annual poll in 2021, over 85 % of kids expect or already use an iPhone as their next phone.
In addition, young people spend an average of 12 hours every week on social media. It’s more than enough time for online predators or cat fishers to identify people who need help, befriend them, and engage in inappropriate sharing of personal information or disclosure of credit card information.
Consider tracking your loved one’s iPhone and monitoring their online activities to keep them from becoming prey to predators.
3 Excellent Methods for tracking iPhone with Only Phone Number
If you want to track an iPhone by phone number, you must keep one thing in mind. It is impossible to detect another person’s mobile device in real time using a mobile phone number. You can instead use alternative methods to remotely monitor an iPhone.
iPhone Tracking by Phone Number using Ultimate Phone Tracker Spy
When you need to locate another person’s smartphone right now, the Find My Phone tool can help. However, if you want a thorough view of their activities, this is insufficient.
If you want to track an iPhone using its phone number, you should first install monitoring software on the target iPhone. A parental control app, such as Ultimate Phone Spy, allows you to remotely track another person’s position from your smartphone.
You can also use geofencing to receive notifications when the target person leaves or enters a restricted area.
You can use Ultimate Phone Spy to keep track of things like:
- Contacts and call logs
- Text messages of any kind, including iMessages
- URLs visited, browser history, and Wi-Fi networks utilized
- Calendar of upcoming events
- Social media discussions and installed apps
- Images and video
- Typed words and keyboard strokes
To use Ultimate Phone Spy’s sophisticated functions, you may need to jailbreak the target iPhone. It’s possible that you’ll need to upgrade to a Premium subscription.
Tracking iPhone Location by Phone Number with Localize
Did you know that you can look up someone’s phone number in less than two minutes? Consider using Localize, an internet phone locator, if you’re interested. It’s a simple service that allows you to find someone without having to use their phone. You don’t even need to download any apps to your phone.
The following is how Localize works:
- Purchase a subscription at localize.mobi. You have the option of starting a 3-day trial for just $1.19. Both the trial and subscription versions allow you to track an unlimited number of devices.
- Copy and paste the target person’s phone number into the appropriate field, then click “Locate.”
- Allow 2 minutes for the gadget to locate the desired individual.
- Receive a notification with the precise position of the designated individual.
Before you buy Localize, you need know a few things about how it works. To begin, Localize requires the approval of the target person to share their location. It means that the recipient must consent to reveal their location once you send the location request.
The position of someone else can only be intercepted if their phone is turned on and their SIM card is functioning. Last but not least, the target iPhone must be connected to the Internet. If a target person’s phone meets all of the criteria listed above, Localize will simply locate the device.
iCloud iPhone Tracking by Number
Don’t waste time tracking the iPhone location by phone number if you need to find someone else’s device right away. It is more effective to use their iCloud to locate their phone.
Apple’s Find My iPhone app is a free tool that allows users to track down their lost or stolen smartphones. The software connects to Google Maps and detects your iPhone’s current position.
To locate someone else’s iPhone using iCloud, follow these steps:
- Use your child’s Apple ID and password to access iCloud.
- Then select Find My iPhone. The software will display a map of the target iPhone’s current position.
- Next to the iPhone’s name, tap the I icon.
- If you’re certain the gadget is at home, select Play Sound. To let anyone who finds it on the street know that you want it back, tap Send Message. To transmit a four-digit code to the required iPhone, click Remote Lock. You can choose to wipe all data from the device, including sensitive information, by tapping Remote Cleaning.
- Tap the iCloud logo in the My Devices box to return to the iCloud home screen.
- To log out, click Close Session in the upper right corner of the screen.
Although using an iPhone tracker to identify an Apple device by phone number is impossible, you now have three proven techniques to monitor it remotely.
On the one hand, if you require immediate access to the target person’s iCloud, the Find My iPhone app can assist you. Ultimate Phone Spy, on the other hand, can provide you complete access to another person’s online activities at any time, directly from your smartphone.
Which method you use is entirely up to you. Just make sure it can provide you with the facts you require in the quickest amount of time.