When you need to know where someone is right now, tracking their location should be your top priority. There are a variety of reasons why you might want to locate someone. For their protection and your own sanity, you may want to keep an eye on your children. You might have a bizarre purpose for following someone’s phone location. Whatever your motive for wanting to track someone’s position, you now have various possibilities. There are also numerous tools available that allow you to track a person’s position via their cell phone. In this article, we will discuss 4 simple ways to track a Samsung Phone Location?
Did you know that Samsung is the world leader in digital technology, especially in terms of mobile phone sales in 2021? In the first two quarters, the business sold around 112.5 million units to end-users. It’s no surprise, then, that your children use their Samsung phones to socialize at all hours of the day and night.
Mobile technologies have brought convenience to people’s lives, but they have also become a source of considerable danger. Cyberbullying, hidden death squads, perilous challenges, and online predators are all issues that thousands of children face on a regular basis.
Why and How to Track Your Child’s Samsung Phone
As previously said, children can get into mischief even if they are in the room next door to you. Online predators utilize Tinder, Snapchat, Kik, and other apps to befriend young people because they enjoy spending time on social media and adding new friends to their accounts.
In most circumstances, maniacs don’t even need to pretend to be teenagers because children are happy to engage with people of various ages.
Furthermore, if a new “friend” requests it, they can sext strangers and share private content. When predators reveal their genuine identities and begin pushing children to send more sexual images and videos, the pleasure comes to an end. Predators might pressure adolescents to meet up in person, so the online explosion frequently turns physical.
As a parent, you must be aware of what is going on in your child’s life, both in the real world and online. If your child is depressed but refuses to tell you about it, it’s a sign that they’re being bullied. Pressuring a child to answer your inquiries can exacerbate the situation. As a result, you’ll need to use a different method to discover the truth, such as monitoring your child’s online activities and tracing their locations.
4 Simple Ways to Track a Samsung Phone Location?
Track a Samsung Phone Location Using Ultimate Phone Spy
You now know how to trace the position of your Samsung phone using Samsung and Google’s phone tracking services. However, all techniques necessitate knowledge of your child’s account details. That isn’t always possible, especially if your child is the secretive type.
If you use a parental control app like Ultimate Phone Spy, though, you won’t have to worry about accessing your child’s personal account. With Ultimate Phone Spy, you can track your child’s phone from your smartphone and establish geofencing if you’re worried about them going to locations they shouldn’t.
You can receive access to a variety of valuable monitoring capabilities depending on your Ultimate Phone Spy membership type, including:
- Keeping track of incoming and outgoing calls
- Receiving, sending, and deleting text messages
- Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder, Kik, and other apps are being watched.
- Examining media files that have been delivered and received
- Viewing bookmarks and surfing history
- Seeing events and making notes on a calendar
To begin monitoring your child’s phone, follow these simple steps:
- Choose a subscription at UltimatePhoneSpy.com.
- Create an account using the email address you want to use.
- Follow the installation instructions that were emailed to you.
- Add the monitored device to your Ultimate Phone Spy Control Panel.
- Start keeping an eye on things.
If you have any questions regarding installing or utilizing Ultimate Phone Spy, please contact our customer support team.
Track a Samsung Phone Location Using Localize.mobi
Is there a faster way to locate your child’s phone and learn where he is? There is, fortunately, so you might want to try Localize.mobi. It’s a useful application that allows you to track your child’s location in just a few steps. What makes this one unique is that it will just take you two minutes!
Because this service works with all mobile network carriers, Localize.mobi is a phone tracker by number capable of tracking any phone’s position by its number.
Furthermore, neither you nor your child’s phone will require the installation of any additional apps. Let’s have a look at how simple it is. Here’s how it works in detail:
- Create an account and subscribe to the service.
- Fill in the phone number for your child.
- Add a location-sharing request to personalize the message. Localize will either send the message to the child’s phone or leave it alone.
- When your youngster reads the text message, he or she accepts to be tracked down.
- You receive a message containing your child’s current location.
Are you looking for a more feature-rich option to remotely track a Samsung Phone? Then you should consider using a parental control app like Ultimate Phone Spy to feel even safer as a parent.
Samsung’s Find My Phone
If your child possesses a Samsung and you need to locate them, you can use a Samsung-specific service. In the event that a phone is stolen, Find My Mobile can help find it and secure the data on it. Furthermore, you can utilize the service to remotely unlock the phone.
Make sure the data backup feature on the target Samsung device is turned on before utilizing the service. If you’re not sure if your child has switched it on, go to Settings, Lock Screen & Security, and Find My Mobile on their phone. If necessary, sign in and enable all of the options displayed on the screen.
Follow these instructions if you need to find your child’s Samsung phone:
- Go to Find My Mobile at https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ in your browser.
- Go to your child’s Samsung account and sign in.
- Choose the required device from the drop-down menu.
- Wait for the system to load the current location of the phone. If nothing happens, the phone has been turned off.
- When the phone is turned on, you can see the current position as well as the battery level.
Find My Mobile allows you to lock and unlock your child’s cellphone remotely, erase and back up data, and retrieve calls and messages, in addition to discovering their whereabouts. The list of available interactions is determined by the Samsung phone model used by your child.
Android’s Find My Device
Despite the fact that the majority of smartphone users use Samsung phones that run on Android, there are times when a device operates on a different operating system. Keep in mind that the Find My Device service only works for Android handsets if you wish to trace a Samsung.
Follow these steps to begin tracking a Samsung phone using this method:
- Go to https://www.google.com/android/find in your browser to find your device.
- Log into a target user’s Google account or enter the email and password that was used to register the monitored phone.
- Select the required device from the drop-down menu.
- Begin following the location.
Keep in mind that the Samsung phone you’re targeting should be turned on. Otherwise, you won’t be able to see any information about your location.
As you can see, there are four safe and legal ways to keep an eye on your child’s device as well as track down your Galaxy phone if it is lost or stolen. However, if you want to add a slew of useful monitoring tools to your parenting toolkit, we recommend Ultimate Phone Spy. Your child is unlikely to notice the app because it operates in stealth mode. Even if they do, you’ll know straight away and be able to reinstall it with ease.